miércoles, 1 de julio de 2009

A place in Chile


I`d like to tell you about a great place that I went when I was in school, I was in Segundo medio when I visited this beautiful place callede Termas Geométricas, they were located near Pucón, you have to travel very much in a 4x4 to arrive to this place, because the road was very difficult. I went to this place with a friend of mine called Natalia and with her family. We stayed in Pucón during 2 weeks and one day we visited this place, you only could stay during the day because there was no place to sleep and there was no electric light in this place.

This termas were very special because they were in the middle of the nature, how I mentioned there was no electric light and they were in the middle of nowhere so you were really relaxed , you had no preoccupations, no city, no studies, no noises, no nothing.



No hay comentarios: