miércoles, 24 de junio de 2009

My ideal job



My ideal job will be something related with the different types of teas and herbs.This is because two years ago I knew a man that works in a tea store that is called Hierbaté that is located in the exit of metro Los leones, we began talking very much because I started going to the store to buy some herbs and tea, then we became friends and now I´m working with him at Fridays, I take care of the store when he is out and he also teaches me about the different types of herbs and what are they uses. Also teaches me about the different types of tea that exist and their combination with dry fruits, spices and flowers.
Because of this great experience I´m so interested in knowing more about this things, my ideal job will consist in travelling all around the world searching for different types of herbs and tea and knowing about their uses. After travelling searching the best varieties I will put a tea and herb store and with this I will use my skills in desing.
I will have to be very informed because I will have to know a huge number of types of species around the world and if I want to help peolple with their illnesses I will have to be very responsible .
To get this type of job first of all you need many time to spend travelling, also you need the money ,but I think that if you have the energy and the passion you can do it.
This kind of job will be very difficult to find, I think that you have to move to get the things that you need, you have to work very hard because I think that nobody will knock your door offering a job like this.

1 comentario:

Whatsername dijo...

I think you are a very natural woman, I think the job you have chosen goes exactly with your personality.

Add me as a contact!

see you!