martes, 23 de junio de 2009

A song I like




















Hello!
First of all it´s very difficult to me to choose the song i like the most because I´m really a lover of music, but for this work I have to make an effort and make a selection.I choose a song that in the last months I heard the most, and it´s really my favourite song of the last time.
The song is from a group called Belle & Sebastian ,this group is conformed by 7 members, they are Bobby,Chris,Mick,Richard,Sarah,Stevie and Stuart, they are from U.K . The name of the song is Ease your feet in the sea and it´s from the album “The boy with the arab strap” .The first time I heard it was in October of last year when a friend of mine sent it one night when we were talking in Messenger.
I like this song because it reminds me the times that I had being at beach, swimming digging myself into water, and sharing with the people I love.
Lyric:
Ease you're feet off in the sea
My darling it's the place to be
Take your shoes off curl your toes
I will frame this moment in time
Troubles come and troubles go
The trouble that we used to know
Will stay with us 'til we get old
Will stay with us 'til somebody decides to go
Decides to go
Soberly, without regret,
I make another sandwich
And I fill my face, I know that things have got to you
But what can I do?
Suddenly, without a warning
On a pale blue morning
You decide your time is wearing thin
A conscious choice to let yourself go dangling
HoveringIt's an emergency
There's no more "wait and see"
Maybe if I shut my eyes
The trouble will be split between us
People come and people go
You're scouring everybody's face
For some small flicker of the truth
To what it is that you are going through, my boyI left you dry
The signs were clear that you were not going anywhere
Anywhere
Save for a falling down
Save for a falling down
Anywhere
Anywhere
Save for a falling down
Everything's going wrong
Later on, as I walked home
The plough was showing, and orion
I could see the house where you livedI could see the house where you gave
All your time and sanity to people
Then you waited for the people to acknowledge you
They spoke in turn
But their eyes would pass over you
Over you
Who's seeing you at all?
Who's seeing You at all?

No hay comentarios: